Spread the word and demonstrate to your audiences that you support 10 MILLION BETTER—that you’re committed to improving lives and protecting places through travel and tourism.
10 MILLION BETTER AMBASSADORS
Our ability to improve the lives of 10 million people by 2025 will depend on the support of people, companies and communities committed to more just and sustainable travel and tourism. We would like to recognize the following individuals and organizations for their support of 10 MILLION BETTER.
10 MILLION BETTER Ambassadors are helping to steer and support the campaign through their extensive and influential networks.
- Bruce Poon Tip, Founder, G Adventures
- Nigel Pilkington, Director of PR & Communications, Skål International
- Stacy Bare, Director of Sierra Club Outdoors, Sierra Club
- Todd Davidson, CEO, Travel Oregon
- Inge Huijbrechts, Vice President of Responsible Business, Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group
- Jeremy Jacobs Jr., Co-CEO, Delaware North
- Geoff Manchester, Co-Founder & Director, Intrepid Travel
- Jen Murphy, Editor, Afar
- Andrea Pinabell, Vice President of Sustainability, Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc.
- Sonu Shivdasani, Founder, Chairman and CEO, The Soneva Group
- Mandip Singh Soin, Founder and Managing Director, Ibex Expeditions Private Limited