Sustainable Travel International worked with the World Wildlife Fund team to design and develop a Communal Conservancy Tourism Sector website for visitors to Namibia. The site features an interactive database, online map guide, and a print-ready version of the Communal Conservancy Tourism Sector map guide.
Winner of the “Leader in Sustainable Tourism” Platinum Award, presented by the Hospitality Sales and Marketing Association International (HSMAI) in conjunction with National Geographic Traveler.
- Gather in-depth knowledge of destination, market, challenges and objectives
- Design overall look, feel, and brand identity
- Develop User Interface designs for website and Interactive Map Guide
- Develop PR, marketing and social networking strategy
- Stakeholder training and post-launch support
- Provide greater access and in-depth information for tourists in Namibia, highlighting each of the WWF Communal Conservancy sites
- Highlight routes, lodging, attractions, and activities, while incorporating local culture, nature and history
- New website for Namibia Communal Conservancies launched at www.namibiawildsafaris.com
- Winner of HSMAI and National Geographic Traveler “Leader in Sustainable Tourism” Platinum award