A Global Network Building a Sustainable Future
The Sustainable Travel Leadership Network (STLN) is an exclusive association of forward-thinking organizations convened by Sustainable Travel International, working together to tackle today’s industry challenges. This unique collaboration is centered on the development of sustainability solutions, which benefit participating companies today while helping tourism destinations build for tomorrow.
Sustainable Travel International and STLN are leading the way in the travel industry, working together as change agents on high-profile initiatives across sectors to create real impact.
Why Join the STLN?
- Tackle sustainability challenges, collaborating with peers to develop forward-thinking solutions that benefit the entire industry
- Communicate the value of sustainability initiatives throughout your organization with greater clarity and authority.
- Communicate collectively about sustainability standards, best practices, and group projects.
- Join collective environmental and community projects and communicate with one, powerful voice.
- Take advantage of unparalleled networking opportunities to share best practices while gaining insight and broader perspectives with other industry leaders.
- Engage in open dialogue: 1-on-1 and in small groups.
- Become more effective advocates for a sustainability agenda, with support from peers who understand how to be change agents.
- Develop fair, lasting solutions for destination communities
- Align your brands with emerging global standards
- Attend professionally facilitated in-person meetings and engage in open dialogue in 1-on-1 and in small groups
Who Is The STLN?
Many leading brands have already joined the only executive-level network focused solely on innovating the issues, solutions and business of sustainability in travel an tourism.
- Abercrombie & Kent
- Carnival Corporation & plc
- Fairmont Raffles Hotel International
- Finnair Group
- Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
- Globus Family of Brands
- Loews Hotels
- Micato Safaris
- Rock Resorts International LLC/Vail Resorts Hospitality
- Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.
- Pacific Beachcomber and Paul Gauguin Cruises, Inc.
- Sabre Holdings
- United Continental Holdings, Inc.
- Virgin Holidays
- Xanterra Parks & Resorts
- Condé Nast Traveler (Media Partner)
- Cornell University Center for Hospitality Research (Academic Partner)
- 1-year commitment$7,500
- 2-year commitment$13,500
- 3-year commitment$18,000
You won’t find a better group of individuals who take great pride in sharing practices and lessons learned in order to push visions forward.
Sarah Dayboll, Manager, Environmental Affairs, Fairmont Raffles Hotel International
To learn more about the STLN or schedule a guest visit, please contact us.
Call or email Sustainable Travel International to schedule a consultation: