Partners in Education
Education is at the core of everything we do. Whether presenting the latest trends to industry thought leaders, or training a group of eager tourism operators ready to advance their sustainability efforts, our education programs are delivered by recognized sustainable tourism experts who focus on the learning objectives that matter most to you.
In addition to our free monthly webinar series, we also offer customized webinars and training curriculum for destinations, businesses, and trade associations. Our team is available to present at international conferences, develop interactive workshops or assist behind the scenes with event greening and promotional services.
Example educational topics include:
- Carbon Management and Greenhouse Gas Reduction Strategies
- Cultural Heritage Tourism Program Development and Implementation
- Eco-Certification: Trends, Benefits & ROI
- Festival and Event Planning: Creating Successful Strategies
- Greening Your Supply Chain
- Low-Carbon Tourism Planning
- Marketing/Sustainability Story Telling
- Nature-Based Tourism Program Development and Implementation
- Next Generation Destination-Management Solutions
- Smart Tourism Business: Best Practices & Policies
- Sustainable Tourism 101: The Business Case For Sustainable Tourism
- Sustainable Tourism Standards and Certification
- Sustainable Tourism Master Planning
- Travelers’ Philanthropy and Giving Back Programs
“Our conference was a success because of dedicated speakers like you. Your workshop was very interactive, and it gave the delegates a chance to brainstorm and come up with sustainable ways to fuel the economy of Statia. It was an honor for the community to be able to hear your ideas.”
- Maya Leon-Pandt, St. Eustatius Tourism Development Foundation
Please contact us to learn more about how we can work with you.
Call or email Sustainable Travel International to schedule a consultation: