Destinations Research Associate
We are looking for a fast-learning, motivated and high-performing individual to assist our expanding Destinations Team. This is an unpaid position, but there is potential for merit-based compensation.
Key responsibilities of the Destinations Research Associate include:
- Project management support for projects in the Caribbean, Latin America and globally
- Research on cutting edge destination trends and production of tourism bi-weekly highlights internal newsletter
- Scoping and reporting work for destination planning and training projects
- Research and support for destination technical assistance projects
- Preparation of case studies of best practice initiatives in sustainable tourism
- Drafting of reports, PowerPoints and Prezis
- Administrative support for the destinations team
Ideal candidates will have an undergraduate degree in tourism, business, sustainable development, management or similar. Experience in the non-profit sector and a keen interest in travel and sustainability a plus.
Complete the online application.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Short-listed candidates will be requested to provide two work samples and three references.